Listed below is a quick how-to for adding this functionality to your website too.
- Make sure your blog is set to enable Post Pages and you are using the new Blogger, not the classic version
- Go to the customization section of your blog, on the Template tab select Edit HTML
- Make sure to click Download Full Template and save a backup copy to disk - just in case.
- Put a check in Expand Widget Templates.
- Search for
Update: March 5th, 2009
It has come to my attention that some templates use a slightly different formatting. If you cannot find the text listed above - try searching for
and follow the rest of the instructions.
- Paste this on the line directly before it: