You can now easily add Ixquick to your Opera browser.
The Ixquick search engine will then appear in the drop-down menu next to the search bar inside your browser.
1. Go to http://www.ixquick.com.
2. Right-click on the Ixquick search box (on the left of the blue "search" button).
3. Select "Create search" from the context menu.
4. In the "Keyword" field, insert 'ix'.
5. Click "Details >>", and check "Use as default search engine".
6. Click "OK", and you can use Ixquick as your preferred search plugin.
7. If Ixquick does not appear as default in the search box, click on the little black arrow in the Opera search box (right-top in your browser) and select Ixquick.
After installing, choose Ixquick from the search box's drop-down menu. Now you're ready to search: just enter a search term and press Enter!